Four Accuride Facilities Receive PACCAR’s 2022 “10 PPM” Award
- Monterrey, Mexico wheel plant wins award for the fourth time since 2016
- Henderson, Kentucky wheel plant wins award for the third time since 2019
- Erie, Pennsylvania wheel plant wins award for the second time since 2020
- Rockford, Illinois wheel end components plant’s third award since 2020
Livonia, MI – March 21st, 2023 – Accuride Corporation – a leading supplier of components to the global commercial vehicle industry – today announced that four of its facilities were awarded PACCAR’s 2022 “10 PPM” Award.
Each year, PACCAR awards suppliers who meet the quality standard of 10 defective parts for every million components shipped to PACCAR. To qualify, suppliers must also meet demanding criteria for warranty support and continuous improvement.
“It’s gratifying to receive recognition of our teams’ efforts after a challenging few years. We are proud to continue the excellent partnership with Paccar again this year,” says Robin Kendrick, President and CEO of Accuride Corporation.
“This is the result of the hard work and commitment to excellence from our shop floor associates, who make the quality of our product their highest priority each and every day,” said Scott Hazlett, President of Accuride Americas.
Accuride supplies steel and aluminum wheels, as well as wheel end components and assemblies to PACCAR’s Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF manufacturing locations in North America and around the globe.
The following Accuride facilities received the awards:
• Monterrey, Mexico – Aluminum and steel wheel supplier to PACCAR
• Henderson, Kentucky – Steel wheel supplier to PACCAR
• Erie, Pennsylvania – Aluminum wheel supplier to PACCAR
• Rockford, Illinois –Gunite brake drum supplier to PACCAR
Paccar’s official announcement is located here:
About Accuride Corporation
Accuride Corporation is a leading supplier of wheel end systems to the global commercial vehicle industry and has its world headquarters in Livonia, Michigan., USA,. The company’s products include steel and aluminum commercial vehicle wheels and wheel-end components and assemblies; and steel wheels for the European automotive and global agricultural, construction and industrial equipment markets. The company’s products are marketed under its brand names, which include Accuride®, Accuride Wheel End Solutions™, Gunite®, and KIC®. Accuride is a portfolio company of Crestview Partners. For more information: www.AccurideCorp.com