Accuride Corporation is committed to supporting supplier diversity as we build relationships with certified small and minority-owned entities through our Supplier Diversity Program (SDP). The SDP provides an opportunity to manage expenditures with our suppliers who possess diversity certification.
Accuride recognizes the following diverse statuses:
- Minority Owned Business (MBE)
- Women Owned Business (WBE)
- Veteran Owned Business (VBE)
- Disabled Veteran Businesses (DVBE)
- 8(a) Certified Business
- Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) or Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
- HUBZone Business Enterprise (HUB-Historically Underutilized Business)
Suppliers must be approved by a recognized certifying agency:
- National Minority Supplier Development Council, Inc. (NMSDC)
- Women Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- The Small Business Administration (SBA)
- The Association for Service Disabled Veterans (ASDV)
- Applicable city and state certifications
If your company is certified with one of these statuses, please notify us to ensure proper registration is complete in Accuride’s SDP. You may register by emailing your company’s name, address and contact information along with your diversity certificate(s) to [email protected].
The goal of Accuride’s diversity initiatives isn’t to fill a quota or look better on paper. To borrow from Carol Moseley Braun, it’s to “stir the competitive pot.” The more diverse the inputs, the more valuable the results.