Required Skills, Education, and Experience
● Electrical, Mechanical or Multi-Craft Skills, Education and Experience Required
● Knowledge of safety, OSHA and ANSI Compliance standards
● Electrical Skills/Knowledge/Experience Required
o Control Logix
o RS Logix
o Relay Logic
o Panel View
o Schematic Interpretation
o Troubleshooting and repairing control devices
o Troubleshooting and maintaining motor control circuits
o Troubleshooting, maintaining and repairing electrical circuits
o National Electrical Code (NEC)
o JIC Standards
o AC & DC Drive Systems
● Mechanical Skills/Knowledge/Experience Required
o Metal fabrications
o Print reading
o Gearing Principles
o Conveyor Systems
o Piping and Valves
o Fitters and Strainers
o Shaft Alignment
o Predictive and preventative maintenance
Maintenance technicians may do electrical, mechanical or multi-craft functions and are responsible for:
● Maintaining automated, semi-automated and non-automated production machines and equipment
● Keeping production flowing
● Meeting performance goals
● Maintaining high level of product and process quality.
A Maintenance Technician may do various types of mechanical and electrical work on production machinery and equipment, as well as perform facility maintenance functions. They may work alone or in teams, they must collaborate to solve problems, be responsive to their customers and take initiative required to ensure that machines and equipment functioning are optimized.
Maintains and repairs various manual, automatic or semi-automatic production machines such as robots, hard automation, mechanical and hydraulic presses and hydraulic and pneumatic forming and cutting machines.
• Removing, replacing and/or repairing manual, automatic or semi-automatic production machines, robotic equipment and maintenance equipment.
• Identifying specific vendors for tasks and ordering parts for machines and equipment repairs
• Reading and interpreting blueprints, machine drawings, schematics, etc.
• Troubleshooting equipment problems.
• Troubleshooting and repairing programmable controllers.
• Troubleshooting and repairing robots.
• Troubleshooting and repairing CNC controls.
• Training production technicians and process technicians to do minor maintenance functions.
• Perform or ensure that preventive maintenance tasks are completed
• Staying current and updating PM procedures.
Accuride Corporation is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please call (812) 962-5019 or e-mail us to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Learn more about Accuride facilities and communities. Click Here»
HR Generalist III