The Warehouse Associate is responsible for operating a variety of material handling equipment for the purpose of moving, locating, stacking, and counting inventory; accurately pulling customer orders, repacking steel and aluminum wheels as needed, loading, or unloading trucks or other jobs as needed for fill in; following customer specific requirements and staging loads accordingly. On a daily basis inspect and verify equipment is operating prior to the start of the day’s activity. Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods.
- Load and unload trucks as they depart/arrive at the warehouse.
- Accurately pull, stage, load customer requirements.
- Utilize Accuride’s software system to print appropriate labels for customer orders.
- Follow company guidelines and work instructions.
- Attend management daily, monthly management meetings.
- Perform secondary audits and inventory moves as required.
- Assist supervision/management as needed.
- Meet targeted EU goals, CRD/MADD goals, and Accuride goals.
Required Skills, Education, and Experience
- High School Diploma
- Fork/lift truck license/certification preferred
- 2-3 years’ experience driving a fork/lift truck preferred
- Experience working in a manufacturing/distribution environment preferred
- Knowledgeable of OSHA regulations preferred
- Operate in a diverse environment with a focus on customer service and safety
- Respond effectively to changing demands