Supply Chain Assistant (Part-time)
- Remote acceptable. West-coast preferred due to time difference with majority of suppliers.
This position supports the Sr. Manager of Global Sourcing and Logistics Manager in the procurement and timely shipment of product. The Part-Time Supply Chain Assistant leads data entry tasks related to daily activities during the purchasing and logistical process, such as reviewing booking reports; updating shipment dates; researching, requesting and attaching supplier documentation; monitoring timely dispatch and follow-through with suppliers. The Part-Time Supply Chain Assistant communicates with suppliers, freight forwarders, as well as the planning, logistics and customer service team to ensure information flow applicable to open orders.
- Timely data entry of updated shipment and delivery information.
- Monitoring of daily and weekly booking reports by supplier.
- Building strong working relationships with suppliers to ensure timely responses and actions.
- Supports Global Sourcing Team with special projects as needed.
Required Skills, Education, and Experience
- Strong attention to detail.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in fast-paced environment
- Basic understanding of international logistics
- Proven proficiency with Microsoft applications and MRP systems, including but not limited to Plex, Outlook, Excel, Teams
- Self-directed team player
- Awareness of cross-cultural differences and their effect on building strong supplier relationships
- 2-year degree in Supply Chain, Business or related field