Internal Sales Co-op
We are looking for a full-time student to support our Internal Sales Team with analytics, exception reporting, work on updating Key Performance Indicators, i.e. level loading, run various reports for daily and weekly calls, answer customer phone calls, enter orders, and update ERP system.
- Support Internal Sales Team with analytics
- Exception reporting
- Work on updating Key Performance Indicators, i.e. level loading
- Run various reports for daily and weekly calls
- Answer customer phone calls
- Enter orders
- Update ERP system
Required Skills, Education, and Experience
- Full time enrollment in B.S. program working toward a degree in Business, Supply Chain, or related field
- Basic understanding of the organization’s business and its information needs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel skills (Functions, formulas, macros, ability to manipulate large amounts of data)
- Proficiency with other Microsoft desktop software and operating systems
- Analytical skills and the ability to understand the logic and reasoning used to troubleshoot
- Planning and organization skills to work on multiple tasks and meet user demands
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a “team” environment.
- Ability to work flexible hours to support the requirements of Accuride
- Excellent written/verbal communication, organizational, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding, knowledge, and application of Customer Service processes.
- Experience with ERP and EDI
- Knowledge of and experience with products, product codes, shipping requirements, order fulfillment, and pricing structure.
- Dependable, motivated, organized, and detail oriented.
- Demonstrate understanding of customer requirements.
- Understand that the responsibility for quality and continuous improvement is shared by everyone