General Labor- Machining, Foundry, maintenance, electrician
- Inspect equipment on routine inspections, bearing temperatures, pressure readings or other reading as needed to ensure completion. Obtain and inspect parts from store room stock and checks to ensure fit and function of spares used.
- Document parts used as per procedure to ensure proper inventory control.
- Document and record inspections as instructed or as assigned within the trades responsibility. Follow instructions from Supervisor in a timely and accurate manner. Maintain belt conveyors; vibratory conveyors, bearing systems; belts and sheaves; blowers/fans; pumps; cranes, control valves; couplings and drive components; gears and gearboxes; hydraulic/pneumatic power transmission systems; hydraulic/pneumatic control systems; material handling systems; compressed air systems; cooling water systems; guarding; seals; lubrication systems; hoists, balancers and lifting devices; building/facilities equipment; fork trucks and air handling systems; actuators and positioners; counter balance systems (hydraulics) and compressed gas systems (accumulators). Operate acetylene cutting torch, welder, etc. Check, clean and service equipment, pumps, power tools, etc. lay out, fit and weld structural steel, aluminum, cast iron, stainless steel, etc. to fabricate, repair and install tools, parts, equipment, etc. Cut out and replaces sections of pipe, valves, etc. using cutting torches and welding equipment. Regulate flow of oxygen and gas to acetylene welding equipment, and flow of electricity for electric welding equipment. Work on plumbing, compressed air, ventilation, and hydraulic systems. Perform any welding, brazing, soldering or cutting work required on any plant equipment or in new construction. Use torch to bend, straighten, anneal and temper material or as required by production. Obtain license to drive and safely operate a fork lifts, portable cranes, boom and aerial lifts and other plant equipment in the performance of assigned tasks. Perform construction through out plant as directed. Capable of flat, horizontal or vertical welding. Capable of simple fabrication of items used or needed though out the plant as directed by management. Knowledgeable in basic pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting principles. Must be able to safely rig and move equipment on an as needed basis in the performance of duties.
- Keep working area in a clean and orderly condition. Ensure waste material is placed in proper containers and is labeled accordingly. Adhere to all ISO and TS standards and procedures. Assist or performs training of other personnel on job duties as directed by Supervisor.
- Make simple measurements, weights, and calculates weights from charts.
- Make minor adjustments and repairs to equipment. Perform repairs to hoses and cables (mechanical/electrical including fittings). Build hoses and cables to length (mechanical including fittings).
- Perform other duties conducive to assuring optimum safety and productivity within the facility as the need arises, and other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Accuride Wheel End Solutions Gunite - Rockford, IL, USA Rockford, IL United States (815) 490-6245