Building Maintenance Coordinator (Part-Time)
This position will provide support to the Corporate office by performing scheduled maintenance, contracting with vendors, and performing special projects as requested for the building.
- Provide miscellaneous delivery services for the Corporate office (Henderson Plant, Airport, Sam’s, Offsite storage, etc.).
- Perform light maintenance indoors and outdoors in accordance with the Accuride office maintenance check list and manual.
- Act as the point of contact for all ADT issues (including building alarms, after hour alarms, testing, inspection, etc.)
- Schedule meetings with new and existing vendors and assist Supply Chain with building related contracts.
- Maintain records and schedule services per agreements (cleaning crew, lawn care, exterminator, workout room equipment, custodians, maintenance visits, etc.).
- Supervise vendors when they are on company premises.
- Schedule snow clearance and maintain sidewalks (heated sidewalk included) during inclement weather.
- Coordinate and/or maintain the heating and air conditioning systems in the building - reboot red lights on the panels when they go down. Adjust temperatures and change schedules as needed.
- Ensure proper cleaning, replacement, and upkeep of various equipment (filters, gutters, windows, sprinklers, light bulbs).
- Coordinate office moves internally and externally with Business Equipment.
- Perform special projects and serve on teams as assigned.
Required Skills, Education, and Experience
- High School Graduate with building maintenance experience preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ working experience in a similar role
- A current, valid Driver’s license is required, and must be maintained throughout the course of employment
- Knowledge of general carpentry and repair
- Knowledge of plumbing and electrical systems
- Ability to use hand tools, power tools and climb ladders
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Results oriented
- Self-starter; high degree of initiative and creativity
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail is required
- Ability to resolve problems efficiently
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) preferred